Lunapark Cap d’Agde is located in France in the middle of a bay. It has around 20 attractions suited for children, and 10 attractions for adults. These include games of skill, chance and pure entertainment or thrill.
Lunapark Cap d’Agde acquires new rides every year making it a fun and exciting family trip. There are often special events in the evenings like half price tickets, mothers for free, fireworks and more.
Of course, there are also plenty of opportunities to sit back and relax with a bite to eat and a refreshing drink at the bar, cafeteria, tea room or restaurant.
Entry price and tickets
As with any other Lunapark, you don’t pay an entry fee but you do have to pay for tickets to gain entry to the rides. The tickets cost roughly €5 per ride.
Address: Cap d, Ile des Loisirs, Avenue du Passeur Challies, 34300 Agde, France
Telephone: 04 34 53 96 23
There are several ways to get to Lunapark Cap d’Agde:
- A9 Motorway
- A75 Motorway
- SNCF Train Stations: Agde, Béziers and Sète
- Béziers Cap d’Agde Hérault Occitanie Airport
- Montpellier-Mediterranée Airport
- Cap Bus: 5 regular lines and 5 Transport on Demand lines (TAD)
- Hérault Transport: Several lines from Béziers, Sète, Montpellier and Pézenas