Luna Park Tel Aviv is located in the Tel Aviv Fairgrounds complex. The park is very focussed on the quality of what they offer, so their rides get renovated, upgraded or replaced every year. Of course, new rides are also added regularly.
Right now, you can enjoy a healthy balance of kids rides and adult rides. Kids can have the time of their lives on the carousels, water slides, safari rally and more. Adults can get their fill of adrenaline on the anaconda roller coaster, the top spin, air loop and more. Of course, there’s also time for relaxing with a nice drink and something yummy to eat at one of the diners.
If you enjoyed your day, you can buy a souvenir in the gift shop to remember them by, or take a picture in the picture studio.
Prezzo d'ingresso e biglietti
Lunapark Tel Aviv requires you to buy tickets for the rides. Single tickets can be bought for children aged 2 and older, and cost 125 NIS. There are special discounts for pensioners and IDF soldiers who only have to pay 95 NIS per ticket. Children under two years of age are free, but you need an ID to prove the age. During the Passover holiday, single tickets cost 135 NIS.
Orari di apertura
The park is open every Saturday. During July and August the park is open daily. The opening hours can change depending on circumstances like the weather. It’s best to call them beforehand to make sure you can enjoy your whole day, but they also announce closing times at the park.
Informazioni di contatto
Address: Ganei Yehoshua, Tel Aviv, Israel
Phone: +972 3-642-7080
- Ayalon Highway (from both north and south): take the University Rokah exit and follow the signs to Luna Park Tel Aviv.
- Ayalon Highway (only from south): take the Trade Fairs and Convention Center exit and follow the signs to Luna Park Tel Aviv.
- HaKfar Hayarok interchange: drive south on Bnei Efraim Boulevard until you reach Ganei Hata’aruha.
- Geha interchange: on Jabotinsky street drive towards Ramat Gan
- take a right turn on Sheshet Hayamim street (in direction of the shopping mall “Ayalon”)
- take a right turn again on the second traffic light to Ava Hillel Silver street, and left on the second traffic light to Lehi street.
- Continue on the bridge and take a left turn on the first traffic light to Shitrit street. Take a left tTurn again on the first traffic light to Rokah boulevard and follow the signs to Luna Park Tel Aviv.
- Dan: Lines 21, 27, 28, 47, 48, 113.
- Kavim: line 137.
- Egged: lines 74, 89, 90, 174, 201.
- Israel Railways: all of the trains stop at the University – Trade Fairs and Convention Center station.